DHE Teaching Innovation Fund 2019
DHE has launched a call for submissions to its Teaching Innovation Fund.
Applicants should submit a proposal of no more than two sides of A4.
Proposals must set out:
- How the work aligns with one or more elements of the University Education Strategy, available at: https://www.surrey.ac.uk/sites/default/files/2019-01/EducationStrategy.pdf
- The rationale behind the proposed project;
- The methods to be adopted;
- How students will be consulted/included within the process (e.g. as research assistants, ambassadors, or advisors);
- How ethical issues will be addressed;
- Opportunities for cross-faculty or interdisciplinary working, or how the proposal would benefit staff and students beyond the applicant’s own teaching context;
- Detailed costing of the proposal (Max available per project £1,000).
Applicants are strongly advised to consult with a member of staff from the Department of Higher Education prior to submission.
Funding could support costs associated with developing/evaluating learning/teaching innovations (e.g. employment of research assistant through Unitemps, purchase of materials, transcription costs, etc.). Funds cannot be used to buy out staff time, for conferences or training, or for the purchase of computers or printing costs.
Please click below for the submission form: